Camp St. Bernard keeps the health and safety of its campers and counselors foremost in its plans and procedures.
With that in mind, these are some procedures and protocols being implemented for 2021:
- Campers will be required to answer pre-screening questions at registration with one parent/guardian. Due to the desire to limit exposure on campus, we ask that only one parent/guardian bring campers to registration, and only one parent/guardian come for pick-up.
- Masks will be worn indoors by campers and staff, with the exception of meals and in one’s dorm room.
- Dorm rooms will house only 2 campers per room, regardless of the size of the room or roommate requests.
- Groups will be limited in their interactions so as to reduce the amount of exposure between campers.
- The camp administration and staff will remain on campus from the beginning of orientation (June 3) through the final day of camp (July 2) to reduce the amount of exposure, even from family members.
- Camp St. Bernard will hire a nurse to be on campus at registration, each morning, and through the early afternoon each day to assist with daily screening, any symptom monitoring, and to support in all decisions made regarding isolating and/or quarantining.